Aloha means love, affection, peace, sympathy, pity, kindness, mercy, and compassion. That is what PANG brings to Advocacy.
We help clients work through the current healthcare system’s processes and work collectively with providers in a compassionate, supportive, and organized way. Through this collaborative effort, we strive for our clients to receive more individualized, patient-focused care.
- Assistance for Children, Elderly, Caregivers, Institutions, and anyone needing healthcare help
- Guidance through the behavioral and medical healthcare systems
- Experience with neurological disorders and spinal cord injuries
- Education and review on insurance processes
- Review for appropriateness of care and patient rights
- Assist with hospital processes and understanding levels of care criteria
- Creating helpful documents to organize your health information (i.e. medication list, patient snapshot for doctor appointments, care plans with patient goals, etc.)
- Assist with complaints or concerns with how your medical care was completed